- [Free Pattern] Fun, Easy And Quick Baby Blanket And Hat
- [Free Pattern] Spruce Up Your Old Flip Flops With This Adorable Crochet Fix
- [Free Pattern] Simply Lovely Pretty Petals Square
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sedge Stitch Crochet Pattern (The Blanket Stitch)
Talking about finger puppets is like taking a fun instant trip to the childhood. Who doesn’t remember this? All kids love them! It’s fun to name them, to mock the animal sounds and to use imagination to play little roles. Winter Puppet Pals by Melissa Mall are great and adorable winter-themed toys for children of all ages and you can make them using scarp yarn. Quick and perfect, they make great last-minute gifts.
G/6 (4.00 mm) hook
H/8 (5.00mm) hook
Small Amount worsted weight yarn in white,
black, orange and green
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Inner Child Crochet
Thanks to Melissa Mall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.