- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Lil’ Cute And Cuddly Baby Unicorn
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Picot Trellis Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
Talking about finger puppets is like taking a fun instant trip to the childhood. Who doesn’t remember this? All kids love them! It’s fun to name them, to mock the animal sounds and to use imagination to play little roles. Winter Puppet Pals by Melissa Mall are great and adorable winter-themed toys for children of all ages and you can make them using scarp yarn. Quick and perfect, they make great last-minute gifts.
G/6 (4.00 mm) hook
H/8 (5.00mm) hook
Small Amount worsted weight yarn in white,
black, orange and green
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Inner Child Crochet
Thanks to Melissa Mall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.