- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Gift Set [Video Tutorial]
- One Skein Crochet Cowl Pattern Easy For Even The Advanced Beginner Crocheter
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
Winter is by design a happy season! So many fairy tales come to live in December, so many characters we all love and can’t wait to meet again, year after year, “show up” making us all, happy . Building a snowman is a part of a happy childhood and good memories.
Happy Snowman Hats by 4 Kids and a Hobby is a fun and absolutely adorable free crochet pattern that will make any kid very happy. Sweet and cheerful, this lovely snowman hat will make you smile every time you look at it.
Sizes available: Children 1-6 years
2 skeins of Red Heart Saver “Tea Green” 364yrds
2 skeins of Red Heart Saver “Soft White” 364yrds
You can use any color you’d like
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 4 Kids and a Hobby
Thanks to 4 Kids and a Hobby for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.