- Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern To Help Your Babies Sleep Better And Longer
- This Cute Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Will Delight Your Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Baby Booties Ever. Ahhh So Cute!
- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
Oh my goodness these are so cute! I love these little snowmen; they are perfect in every way! Here is a lovely video tutorial for this little Crochet Snowman Ornament, courtesy of Crouton Crafts. It takes about half hour to an hour for an experienced crocheter to make this adorable amigurumi snowman which only means ….you can make a bunch of them for your tree and also family and friends!
Kids love them and they are one of the cutest hanging ornaments you could think of and also one that cannot miss from any tree. Surrounded by crochet snowflakes and icicles and other lovely hanging ornaments, these little guys will help you get into the spirit of Christmas in just a moment! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern. The video will be on the page after.