- Eve’s Sunflowers-Yet Another Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Cathedral Squares
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Mittens To Keep You Warm And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
Oh my goodness these are so cute! I love these little snowmen; they are perfect in every way! Here is a lovely video tutorial for this little Crochet Snowman Ornament, courtesy of Crouton Crafts. It takes about half hour to an hour for an experienced crocheter to make this adorable amigurumi snowman which only means ….you can make a bunch of them for your tree and also family and friends!
Kids love them and they are one of the cutest hanging ornaments you could think of and also one that cannot miss from any tree. Surrounded by crochet snowflakes and icicles and other lovely hanging ornaments, these little guys will help you get into the spirit of Christmas in just a moment! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern. The video will be on the page after.