- [Free Pattern] This Super Stretchy, Reversible Crochet Hat Looks Knit. Really Cool Effect!
- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Basketweave Baby Blanket
- [Free Patttern] Adorable Crochet Pencil Holder Every Kid Should Have ( At Least One!)
This crochet bag pattern is spectacular, just like peacock’s tail feathers! Peacock Tail Bag by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk is a lovely, easy to follow, well written pattern that should be quite manageable to most newcomers to crochet as well as there are video links to follow throughout. This pattern uses a new technique called overlay crochet. If you’ve ever tried it, this crochet bag pattern is a fun project to get started.
Peacock Tail Crochet Bag Pattern
The size of your bag will naturally depend on yarn and hook you use. My bag is approx. 39 cm (15 ½”) wide in widest place and 35 cm (13 ¾”) tall.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lilla Bjorn’s Crochet World
Thanks to Tatsiana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.