- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Brick Stitch
- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vibrant Summer Jacket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Christmas Bootie Candy Dish To Be Filled With Christmas Treats
This crochet bag pattern is spectacular, just like peacock’s tail feathers! Peacock Tail Bag by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk is a lovely, easy to follow, well written pattern that should be quite manageable to most newcomers to crochet as well as there are video links to follow throughout. This pattern uses a new technique called overlay crochet. If you’ve ever tried it, this crochet bag pattern is a fun project to get started.
Peacock Tail Crochet Bag Pattern
The size of your bag will naturally depend on yarn and hook you use. My bag is approx. 39 cm (15 ½”) wide in widest place and 35 cm (13 ¾”) tall.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lilla Bjorn’s Crochet World
Thanks to Tatsiana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.