- Easy Granny Rectangle Afghan To Cozy Up To Anytime
- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- Tina Bianco Shared Thank you for all the wonderful patterns you
- Beautiful Twelve-Point Star Blanket
This crochet bag pattern is spectacular, just like peacock’s tail feathers! Peacock Tail Bag by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk is a lovely, easy to follow, well written pattern that should be quite manageable to most newcomers to crochet as well as there are video links to follow throughout. This pattern uses a new technique called overlay crochet. If you’ve ever tried it, this crochet bag pattern is a fun project to get started.
Peacock Tail Crochet Bag Pattern
The size of your bag will naturally depend on yarn and hook you use. My bag is approx. 39 cm (15 ½”) wide in widest place and 35 cm (13 ¾”) tall.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lilla Bjorn’s Crochet World
Thanks to Tatsiana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.