- (N/A) This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Beach Into Your Kitchen With These Fun Starfish Shaped Dishcloths
- Amazing Large Dragon Crochet Pattern
- Super Easy Crochet Star Afghan Video Tutorial
Kids are going to love this Manta Ray! Simple to do and very friendly Manta Ray Crochet Pattern by Brigitte Read, may be the cutest ray you’ve ever seen! This little toy is fun and although it looks like a big project, is not difficult at all and proves to be quite the opposite: very easy! Here is a little tip: add a little potpourri in the stuffing to make your little friend smell heavenly. Quite brilliant idea!
Manta Ray Crochet Pattern
You will need:
•<25g of Dark Blue, and < 25g of White DK Weight Yarn ( I used RYC Bamboo soft(blue) and
Sirdar Baby Bamboo(Ivory))
•2 10mm Safety Eyes
•A Scrap of Pink Felt
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Roman Sock
Thanks to Brigitte Read for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.