- Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern Full Of Color And Contrast
- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
- [Free Pattern] This Multi Colour Flower Blanket Square Is Perfect To Add Joy To Your Home Decor
- Easy Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern
Kids are going to love this Manta Ray! Simple to do and very friendly Manta Ray Crochet Pattern by Brigitte Read, may be the cutest ray you’ve ever seen! This little toy is fun and although it looks like a big project, is not difficult at all and proves to be quite the opposite: very easy! Here is a little tip: add a little potpourri in the stuffing to make your little friend smell heavenly. Quite brilliant idea!
Manta Ray Crochet Pattern
You will need:
•<25g of Dark Blue, and < 25g of White DK Weight Yarn ( I used RYC Bamboo soft(blue) and
Sirdar Baby Bamboo(Ivory))
•2 10mm Safety Eyes
•A Scrap of Pink Felt
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Roman Sock
Thanks to Brigitte Read for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.