- This Moroccan Tile Stitch Purse Free Pattern Is Awesome! [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Little Mouse Hat Is Perfect For Your Baby’s First Photo Shoot
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet The Tunisian Stitch
- Super Bulky Crochet Hat Pattern- All Sizes
Talking about finger puppets is like taking a fun instant trip to the childhood. Who doesn’t remember this? All kids love them! It’s fun to name them, to mock the animal sounds and to use imagination to play little roles. Winter Puppet Pals by Melissa Mall are great and adorable winter-themed toys for children of all ages and you can make them using scarp yarn. Quick and perfect, they make great last-minute gifts.
G/6 (4.00 mm) hook
H/8 (5.00mm) hook
Small Amount worsted weight yarn in white,
black, orange and green
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Inner Child Crochet
Thanks to Melissa Mall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.