- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy & Quick Crochet Baby Booties That’ll Make Any Baby Sooo Happy
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have A Blast Making This Really Cute Daisy Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Remember Me Square Designed Especially For Veteran’s Day
My Picot is well known for designing wonderful, unusual and eye-catching crochet stitches. The Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch designed by Mypicot is a beautifully textured free crochet stitch pattern which can be worked in any colors you fancy. It creates a very solid, dense and warm textured fabric. Master this stitch and use color and texture to create delightful crochet blankets, scarves, accessories and anything else that appeals to you.
Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch.
Thanks to Mypicot, for the article inspiration and featured image.