- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- [Video Tutorial] These Fancy Mary Jane Slippers Are Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Clever And Easy Towel Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
This crochet stitch will add beauty, style and lots of variety to your project. This Crochet Textured Square Stitch designed by MyPicot requires you to know stitches like double crochet, treble or double treble, font post double crochet and puff stitch. The pattern creates a beautifully textured design that can be used in so many ways.
Crochet Textured Square Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.