- Awesome Set Of Crochet Scrunchies To Keep Your Hair In Place
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Binky Clip Is The Fastest Little Project Ever!
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Sunburst Granny Square Pattern
This excellent c2c throw is a great stash buster and a great way to play with color. Cedar River Blanket by Deramores Retail Ltd. Is a beautiful everyday throw and an easy way to learn color changing for those who need to learn. The blanket is made of blocks of 4 squares and you can make it as big as you want just by adding more blocks to your blanket.
C2C Throw Free Crochet Pattern
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
• A 4mm (UK 8 / US G/6) crochet hook
• A tapestry needle
1 square measures 22cm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: C2C Throw Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Eric Elson for the article inspiration and featured image.