- [Pictorial Guide] This Maisie Flower Is Just Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Tunisian Crochet Washcloths- For A Perfect Beginner Tunisian Crochet Project
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
- Simple Mesh Crochet Stitch Pattern-Two Ways
Do you love corner to corner crochet? Take your crochet projects to the next level with this Free Range Kimono free crochet pattern by Jess Coppom. Why use corner to corner crochet only when making blankets when it’s so easy and simple to use it to create crocheted fashionable comfy clothes? This easy C2C crochet kimono sweater is made from rectangles so is very simple to make. Gorgeously drapy and trendy, this is a really lovely sweater.
If you’ve never tried corner-to-corner crochet before, there are several free video and photo tutorials included in the pattern. This is a relatively easy first C2C project to try!
Free Range Kimono Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
• Lion Brand ZZ Twist (Weight: 4/medium – 246 yds, 3.5 oz)
– Main Color: Taupe (#763-122) – 8 (10, 10) skeins
– Accent Color: Ecru (#763-098) – 1(1,1) skeins
• Graph patterns for C2C rectangles (print here) Optional: written line-by-line graph instructions in the ad-free PDF
• Tapestry needle
• Size J (5.75 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
Size: S/M, (L/XL, 2X/3X)
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Surprisingly Simple Free Range Kimono Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make & Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.