- Crochet Pincushion Crafter Granny – Adorable Amirugumi Doll Free Crochet Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Flower Applique Pattern [Free Pattern]
- Super Huggable Llama-No-Drama Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
Bargello crochet stitch patterns look fabulous and are unique in a a very artistic way. Today’s article features the Bargello Florentine Stripes free crochet pattern by Heather C Gibbs.Inspired by traditional Bargello (sometimes called ‘Florentine’) Needlework designs, this gorgeous looking stitch offers many options for how you can arrange your colours or how you could use this stitch pattern.
Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern
Hook: UK 4 mm / US Size G
Yarn: Double Knit / 8 ply / Weight #3
Gauge: 6 tr/dc sts = 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
Check out the Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK.
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.