- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Very Easy Crochet Flower Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Owl Granny Square With Big Googly Eyes
- This Adorable Crochet Scallops Dishcloth Is The Perfect Addition To Your Kitchen Decor!
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Always Made For A Special Little Person With Lots Of Love: Tiramisu Baby Blanket
Bargello crochet stitch patterns look fabulous and are unique in a a very artistic way. Today’s article features the Bargello Florentine Stripes free crochet pattern by Heather C Gibbs.Inspired by traditional Bargello (sometimes called ‘Florentine’) Needlework designs, this gorgeous looking stitch offers many options for how you can arrange your colours or how you could use this stitch pattern.
Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern
Hook: UK 4 mm / US Size G
Yarn: Double Knit / 8 ply / Weight #3
Gauge: 6 tr/dc sts = 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
Check out the Bargello Florentine Stripes Free Crochet Pattern at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK.
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.