- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Every New Mom Is Sure To Love This Crocheted Baby Blanket!
- The Perfect Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
- [Video Tutorial] This Bookmark Is Beautiful And Special… And Will Last Forever
- Stunning And Very Easy To Make Sea Glass Afghan- Free Crochet Pattern
Learn how to crochet a two color granny square in one piece with this simple to follow photo tutorial from CynthiaBanessa.com ( written pattern also is available). You can make a few solid color granny squares as well and then play with a few designs before deciding which design you like the most and sewing the blocks together This way you can create beautiful and really unique baby blankets with a really awesome, simple yet amazing technique.
Two Color Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn~sport weight (I used Knit Picks Brava Sport) 2 colors
Crochet hook~size F 3.75mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Two Color Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Cynthia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.