- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Little Owlets Ever!
- Awesome Crochet Beach Tote With Matching Sun Hat
- [Free Pattern] Five Textured Dishcloth Crochet Patterns You Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Ribbon Christmas Tree Is A Quick And Easy Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
Learn how to crochet a two color granny square in one piece with this simple to follow photo tutorial from CynthiaBanessa.com ( written pattern also is available). You can make a few solid color granny squares as well and then play with a few designs before deciding which design you like the most and sewing the blocks together This way you can create beautiful and really unique baby blankets with a really awesome, simple yet amazing technique.
Two Color Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn~sport weight (I used Knit Picks Brava Sport) 2 colors
Crochet hook~size F 3.75mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Two Color Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Cynthia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.