- [Free Pattern] Crochet Your Own Flower Bracelet
- Impress Everyone With This Simple And Beautiful Moss Stitch Border
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ponies For Kids Who Love “My Little Pony”
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick & Easy To Make Knit And Crochet Rugs
- Bolero Crochet Pattern To Banish Cold Shoulders On Summer Evening
Making an easy and inexpensive baby shower gift or project to donate to children’s charities doesn’t get any easier than this! The awesome “Granny Gives Back” Hooded Blanket pattern by Jess Coppom gives any crocheter the chance to create a quick, beautiful and gratifying blanket. This fun crochet hooded baby blanket pattern could really make a child feel special.
Awesome Hooded Blanket Crochet Pattern
Pattern includes two sizes: newborn – 6 months and 6 months – child.
Newborn – 6 months size: approx. 25 x 25 inches
6 months – child size: approx. 35 x 35 inches
Check out the original source for this Awesome Hooded Blanket crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make and Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.