- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- Quick And Easy Kitchen Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
This gorgeous floral square with a chunky, rustic lacey look about it is such a lovely reminder of spring-to-come! Easy to downsize or upsize depending on your preferred hook, The Birkenhead Square by Jen Tyler looks beautiful in any colourway you can imagine up, and even more beautiful when using an Ombre effect.
Spectacular Floral Square Free Crochet Pattern
Suggested yarn Stylecraft Special DK
Elle Family Knit DK
Yarn weight DK (11 wpi) ?
Hook size 4.0 mm (G)
Sizes available 81/2″ x 81/2″ or 21cm x 21cm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Spectacular Floral Square pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooks ‘n Tales
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.