- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cluster V Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Home For Your Keys
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Starfire Is A Great Starter Square!
- 20 Free Crochet Cup Cozy Patterns Perfect For A Quick And Easy DIY Christmas Gift!
This delicate swaddle blanket pattern was designed especially for charitable use and even comes with instructions for swaddling. Swaddle Me Blankie pattern by Crochet Kitten uses the diagonal box stitch and it’s very easy to make once you learn this stitch. The little swaddle me instructions tag is super cute too!
If you need help with the diagonal box stitch, please follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Delicate Swaddle Blanket
Finished Size: 18” x 18” (preemie) [36” x 36” (baby)]
Skill Level: Easy.
MC: Cascade Cherub DK: 3 skeins (preemie size) [9 skeins (baby size)]
CC: Cascade Cherub DK: 1 skein (preemie size) [2 skeins (baby size)]
Size H-8 (5.0 mm) crochet hook
1/4” ribbon in coordinating color
1 sheet cardstock-weight paper