- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make The Magic Loop (Magic Circle)
- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Striped Heart Earflap Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
“Wickedly cute crochet witch costume for a baby! This adorable Witch Costume For Baby free crochet pattern designed by Melissa Hassler of Lovable Loops includes instructions for the dress, hat, shoes and broom. Pattern is written for sizes 0/3 months and 3/6 months. This crochet costume would be perfect for a baby’s first Halloween!”
Witch Baby Halloween Costume Free Crochet Pattern
– 4.5 mm & I/5.5 mm crochet hooks (I love these Clover crochet hooks!)
– poly fil
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in black, orange, purple, brown & soft gold
More adorable baby dress crochet free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Witch Baby Halloween Costume Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.