- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- [Free Patterns] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Crochet Slipper Boots
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
- [Free Pattern] Create Adorable Moments With This Stunning Butterfly Baby Blanket & Cocoon Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
You will love this adorable crochet Mermaid tail for a baby ! Mermaid tail blankets are popular these days and they are so much fun to create and to cuddle in! This crochet magical Mermaid Tail for a baby designed by Melissa Hassler Pattern is written for sizes 0/3 months and 3/6 months. Instructions on how to make the tail waist length and full body length are included in the pattern. This mermaid tail would be perfect for newborn photos or for baby’s first Halloween!
Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern
-J 6mm Size Crochet Hook
– tapestry needle
– stitch markers
-worsted weight yarn (I used a minty green)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.