- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Dishcloth Looks Great And Works Up Quickly
- Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Hello Kitty Granny Square Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Exceptional Floral Dimension Afghan Square Offers Lots Of Scope For Playing With Color
You will love this adorable crochet Mermaid tail for a baby ! Mermaid tail blankets are popular these days and they are so much fun to create and to cuddle in! This crochet magical Mermaid Tail for a baby designed by Melissa Hassler Pattern is written for sizes 0/3 months and 3/6 months. Instructions on how to make the tail waist length and full body length are included in the pattern. This mermaid tail would be perfect for newborn photos or for baby’s first Halloween!
Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern
-J 6mm Size Crochet Hook
– tapestry needle
– stitch markers
-worsted weight yarn (I used a minty green)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.