- [Free Pattern] This Really Cute Crochet Pincushion Makes Such A Great Little Gift
- [Free Patterns] 6 Surprisingly Adorable Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make From 1 Or 2 Granny Squares
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet This Amazingly Simple Yet Gorgeous Reversible Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Tricot Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
Your little one will be absolutely delighted with this cute toy basket! The design is adorable and this
toy basket is just perfect for storing all your little one’s favourite toys and games.
Kitty Toy Basket designed by Heather Lodinksy is very pretty looking, not over big but perfect for a little toddler’s bedroom.
This adorable crochet basket keeps all the toys away and saves a lot of time cleaning up after the kids.
Any kid will be over the moon with this cute kitty crochet basket!
Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Free Pattern
RED HEART® Super Saver Chunky™: 4 skeins 400 Grey Heather A, 1 skein 341 Light Grey B, and small amounts of 373 Petal Pink C, and 312 Black D
Susan Bates® Crochet Hooks: 6.5mm [US K-10½] and 8mm [US L-11]
More Fabulous And Free Crochet Basket Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart.
Thanks to Heather Lodinksy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.