- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- Beautiful Crocheted Fall Wreath To Greet Your Guests With A Little Seasonal Charm [Free Pattern]
- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern To Keep You Warm This Winter
- Super Easy Granny Square Crop Top Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Bright And Cheery Baby Blanket Will Enhance Any Nursery
Made of three colors this stitch pattern looks like an intriguing stitch. The video tutorial, by Tamara of Moogly , demonstrates how to make this stitch in two colors. You can find all the sizes, stitch/row counts and estimated total yardages for baby, throw, twin, queen and king and Tamara’s blog. The written instructions below are tailored for the Baby size. The pattern is easy and super fast, it’s truly only the two rows over and over. Have fun with the Neptune’s Arrow stitch!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.