- Crochet Halloween Wreath Free Pattern You Would Absolutely Love!
- This Guardian Crochet Angel Pattern Is A Must-Have Decoration !
- [Free Pattern] Most Adorable Granny Bunny Crochet Patterns Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] This Modern, Beautiful Heathered Eyelets Wrap Is Perfect For Anytime Of Year
- Free And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners- 2 Row Repeat Crochet Patterns
Made of three colors this stitch pattern looks like an intriguing stitch. The video tutorial, by Tamara of Moogly , demonstrates how to make this stitch in two colors. You can find all the sizes, stitch/row counts and estimated total yardages for baby, throw, twin, queen and king and Tamara’s blog. The written instructions below are tailored for the Baby size. The pattern is easy and super fast, it’s truly only the two rows over and over. Have fun with the Neptune’s Arrow stitch!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.