- This Sweet And Feminine Crochet Hat Is Just Perfect For Lady Of Any Age
- [Video Tutorial] How To Turn A Granny Hexagon Into A Butterfly
- [PDF + Video Tutorial] Lovely Technique Of Joining Squares: Flat Braid Joining Technique
- Super Easy Puzzled Granny Square [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tote Is Perfect!
Made of three colors this stitch pattern looks like an intriguing stitch. The video tutorial, by Tamara of Moogly , demonstrates how to make this stitch in two colors. You can find all the sizes, stitch/row counts and estimated total yardages for baby, throw, twin, queen and king and Tamara’s blog. The written instructions below are tailored for the Baby size. The pattern is easy and super fast, it’s truly only the two rows over and over. Have fun with the Neptune’s Arrow stitch!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.