- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Lovely Crochet Flower For Headband
- [Video Tutorial] This Super Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Is An Easy Beginner Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
- [Photo Tutorial] Mix And Match The Yarn Colors In This Zig Zag Crochet Afghan To Complement Your Home Decor
- Free Snowflake Crochet Pattern To Impress Your Dear Ones!
This tunisian crochet berry stitch looks so adorable and tasty! It looks so cool, even kids like it! You’ll need two colors of yarn for this stitch. If you love knitting, you probably know that you’ll find this berry stitch in knitting as well. The picture bellow features a knitted berry stitch bag. Can you see how similar the two stitches are?
This video tutorial,offered by Debi Dearest, has lots of great reviews for instruction clarity and easiness and I hope you’ll feel the same watching it and following it.
Featured image: Debi
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.