- [Free Pattern] Ruffles And Pink Are For Girls And Any Mom-To-Be Is Going To Love It!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Elegant Square With Spectacular Eye Catching Design
- [Free Pattern] How To Brilliantly Transform Your Boring Cork Trivet Into A Gorgeous One
- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
- Last Minute Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
This tunisian crochet berry stitch looks so adorable and tasty! It looks so cool, even kids like it! You’ll need two colors of yarn for this stitch. If you love knitting, you probably know that you’ll find this berry stitch in knitting as well. The picture bellow features a knitted berry stitch bag. Can you see how similar the two stitches are?
This video tutorial,offered by Debi Dearest, has lots of great reviews for instruction clarity and easiness and I hope you’ll feel the same watching it and following it.
Featured image: Debi
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.