- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- Cute Princess Hand Puppet Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Quilt Motifs
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Crochet Turkey Coasters I’ve Ever Seen!
This tunisian crochet berry stitch looks so adorable and tasty! It looks so cool, even kids like it! You’ll need two colors of yarn for this stitch. If you love knitting, you probably know that you’ll find this berry stitch in knitting as well. The picture bellow features a knitted berry stitch bag. Can you see how similar the two stitches are?
This video tutorial,offered by Debi Dearest, has lots of great reviews for instruction clarity and easiness and I hope you’ll feel the same watching it and following it.
Featured image: Debi
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.