- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Circle Stitch
- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super-Simple, Super-Easy And Completely Adorable Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
- Round Crochet Basket With Handles And Closure
Wink will be missed. Her patterns were always fun to see and create. She was a wonderful creative person and I hope Wink will be remembered for her amazingly colorful creativity. What better way to pay honor to this great lady than by watching some of her best work. And here is her absolutely gorgeous, fabulous groovy-ghan.
A while ago I stumbled across the most amazing vintage crocheted afghan on Etsy and I knew I had to make one just like it! Because I couldn’t find a pattern anywhere I sat down and figured out the pattern myself 🙂
What do you need:
a crochet hook (I use a 5mm hook)
yarn (I use Stylecraft Special DK)
a pair of scissors
a darning needle (Source)
Image source: Wink
Thanks to Wink for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.