- Flower Shawl With Full Of Visual Texture
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
- [Free Pattern] Stretchy, Soft & Cozy – This Is The Fastest Afghan You’ll Ever Make!
- Faded Tunisian Crochet Hat Pattern For Beginners
Wink will be missed. Her patterns were always fun to see and create. She was a wonderful creative person and I hope Wink will be remembered for her amazingly colorful creativity. What better way to pay honor to this great lady than by watching some of her best work. And here is her absolutely gorgeous, fabulous groovy-ghan.
A while ago I stumbled across the most amazing vintage crocheted afghan on Etsy and I knew I had to make one just like it! Because I couldn’t find a pattern anywhere I sat down and figured out the pattern myself 🙂
What do you need:
a crochet hook (I use a 5mm hook)
yarn (I use Stylecraft Special DK)
a pair of scissors
a darning needle (Source)
Image source: Wink
Thanks to Wink for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.