- [Free Pattern] The Most Huggable Crochet Love Blanket In The World!
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy And Quick Crochet Bloom Bathroom Organizer
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- Big And Wonderfully Easy Free Market Tote Crochet Pattern
- Incredibly Easy And Gorgeous Trapezoid Shaped Shawl [Free Pattern]
Wink will be missed. Her patterns were always fun to see and create. She was a wonderful creative person and I hope Wink will be remembered for her amazingly colorful creativity. What better way to pay honor to this great lady than by watching some of her best work. And here is her absolutely gorgeous, fabulous groovy-ghan.
A while ago I stumbled across the most amazing vintage crocheted afghan on Etsy and I knew I had to make one just like it! Because I couldn’t find a pattern anywhere I sat down and figured out the pattern myself 🙂
What do you need:
a crochet hook (I use a 5mm hook)
yarn (I use Stylecraft Special DK)
a pair of scissors
a darning needle (Source)
Image source: Wink
Thanks to Wink for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.