- [Free Pattern] Bring The Happiness Into Your Home With This Colorful Granny Squares Blanket
- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] Colorful And Beautiful Heart Sampler Baby Afghan
Beautiful and delicious, this block will make you feel like a kid in a candy shop! Peppermint Mocha Frappe by Donna Mason-Svara is a really fun block with a great design and a lovely name. Relatively simple to do this lovely detailed square is easy to make and works up quickly.
Hobby Lobby “I Love This Yarn” 4 ply medium worsted yarn
Color A: Pink
Color B: Taupe
Color C: Linen
Color D: White
Hook Size: I/9 5.50 mm
Size: 12” x 12”
Skill level: Advanced beginner
Notions: Yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: SmoothFox Original Patterns
Thank you to Donna Mason-Svara for the pattern, featured image and inspiration!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.