- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
- This Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Is Great Pattern For Scrap Yarns
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Feet Cozy With This Simple Yet So Gorgeous Puff Bathmat
- [Free Pattern] These Yoga Socks Are Perfect For Any Activity Where You Want Some Warmth And Comfort But Don’t Want To Slide Around
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern You’ll Enjoy!
What could be more fun than having your very own fire breathing dragon? The mythical creatures that can that breathe fire through their mouth or nostrils fly around the world in no time or simply dance in your kitchen or playroom the funniest most captivating dragon dance. This crochet fire breathing dragon is here to help your imagination fly wherever you feel it would be the more fun.
Fire Breathing Dragon
The green dragon is made with Red Heart Comfort yarn Emerald 3233
The bluish looking one is Red Heart Comfort Yarn Peacock 3193
Red one is 2 rolls of Red Heart Super in Saver Cherry Red
The Comfort yarn comes in jumbo rolls. One of those rolls is more than enough to make one dragon
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Amigurumi To Go
Thanks to Sharon Ojala for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.