- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Hook Case You’ll Fall In Love With
- Bright And Clear Textured Afghan Square Free Pattern
- Super-Pretty Reversible Crochet Blanket Pattern Perfect For Enjoying Quiet Moments
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
What could be more fun than having your very own fire breathing dragon? The mythical creatures that can that breathe fire through their mouth or nostrils fly around the world in no time or simply dance in your kitchen or playroom the funniest most captivating dragon dance. This crochet fire breathing dragon is here to help your imagination fly wherever you feel it would be the more fun.
Fire Breathing Dragon
The green dragon is made with Red Heart Comfort yarn Emerald 3233
The bluish looking one is Red Heart Comfort Yarn Peacock 3193
Red one is 2 rolls of Red Heart Super in Saver Cherry Red
The Comfort yarn comes in jumbo rolls. One of those rolls is more than enough to make one dragon
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Amigurumi To Go
Thanks to Sharon Ojala for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.