- Practical And Useful Rainbow Drawstring Pouch For Busy Moms
- Beautiful Granny Squares Cardigan Pattern Anyone Would Wear
- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
This doily is decorative, patriotic and so interesting! Patriotic Pentagon Doily by Divine Debris is a very detailed pattern that uses more sophisticated crochet stitches that require intermediate crochet knowledge. The pentagon form and the red, white and blue design are the focus of this patriotic pattern. Use this lovely pattern to decorate or accessorize for 4th of July or other patriotic holidays.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.