- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Throw Pattern Features Dragonflies Radiating Out From The Center Of The Blanket
- This Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern Will Remind You Of Your Childhood [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
If you’ve been looking for a tutorial on how to crochet a simple afghan here is an excellent one that will help you get started right now without having to worry. The Crochet Granny Stripe Afghan Tutorial by LuAnn is suitable even for beginners. The images in this tutorial are very clear and so easy to follow. There is even sizing information on how big or small to make the chain so it would fit your bed’s size. These step-by-step instructions make the whole process so simple!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Cosy Stripe Blanket pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Easy Crochet Pattern
Thanks to LuAnn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.