- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Little girl elephant (crocheted)! I made this as
- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
- Spectacular Mosaic Scarf Free Crochet Pattern- So Easy!
- [Free Pattern] Take A Break From The Stress Of Everyday Life With This Restful Blanket Pattern
If you’ve been looking for a tutorial on how to crochet a simple afghan here is an excellent one that will help you get started right now without having to worry. The Crochet Granny Stripe Afghan Tutorial by LuAnn is suitable even for beginners. The images in this tutorial are very clear and so easy to follow. There is even sizing information on how big or small to make the chain so it would fit your bed’s size. These step-by-step instructions make the whole process so simple!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Cosy Stripe Blanket pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Easy Crochet Pattern
Thanks to LuAnn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.