- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lacy Arrow Stitch
- The Perfect Way To Add A Zipper To Your Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Fast …This Baby Blanket Is A Total Stunner!
- [Free Pattern] Genius Technique To Make Amazing Flower Potholders
Learn how to make a strong, beautiful and unique cord, by watching this great video tutorial. Follow along and you will have the most amazing and creative crochet cord design. This Crochet Braided Cord Tutorial, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom, is a really fantastic pattern that is great looking and can be used as a belt, to make handles for bags, necklace, bracelet or even as a headband.
The interesting way of creating this braided crochet cord will make you love it… First you need to crochet a flat cord with the rings on its front, and then when you make your cord the desired length begin creating a nice braid texture of the ring simply by pulling each next one through the previous one. This crochet braided cord is very strong and perfect idea for belts, bangles, bag handles. The braid texture is only on the front of a cord. Thanks for watching!
Crochet hook #4 (US standard), 2.00 mm diameter. Thread specifications: 100% Cotton, 150m/50g.
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.