- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] So Easy, So Clever! This Daisy Granny Square Crocheted Poncho Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Easy Stash Buster Afghan For Mindless Relaxing
Really easy and fast to make, this soap sack is such a cool pattern for gifts! The Pampering Massage Soap Saver by Tamara Kelly features 12 bumps on one side for perfect pampering and you’ll be so pleased to find that these are cluster stitches that don’t wear away. Pair this pattern with gorgeous soap and you’ll make the best gifts ever, anytime, anywhere and for anybody!
Massage soap with the bumps and nubs on one side is lovely stuff. But what happens when you use soap? Within a few showers, those bumps are gone. What to do? Make the Pampering Massage Soap Saver!
Prefer a non-bumpy version? Replace Round 4 and it’s repeats with Round 5 instructions each time.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.