- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Gorgeous Chunky Cushion!
- Easy Crochet Lap Blanket For Hospice
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Cord Of Little Hearts
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
This afghan looks like a table math with featuring the Sun. I love it! This Sunrise Sunset Afghan by Dorothy Warrell is easy to make, works up quick and looks really nice. This sun motif is a no-brainer. The original pattern calls for 24 squares of each pattern. If you follow the pattern, you get an afghan measuring approximately 48″ x 61″.
Image source: ravelry
I love the beautiful baby blanket made using this pattern. If you’d like to see it, please go to the next page.