- [Free Pattern] Heidi Hooded Scarf Is One Of The Comfiest Things You’ll Ever Wear
- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super-Simple, Super-Easy And Completely Adorable Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket
- Easy 1 Row Repeat Throw Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
This afghan looks like a table math with featuring the Sun. I love it! This Sunrise Sunset Afghan by Dorothy Warrell is easy to make, works up quick and looks really nice. This sun motif is a no-brainer. The original pattern calls for 24 squares of each pattern. If you follow the pattern, you get an afghan measuring approximately 48″ x 61″.
Image source: ravelry
I love the beautiful baby blanket made using this pattern. If you’d like to see it, please go to the next page.