- Free Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern- Will Look Great With Your Holiday Decor!
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Textured Stripes Dishcloths Is Perfect For Gift Giving
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Crochet Granny Squares
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Puff And Fans Crochet Stitch
- Gorgeous Hexagon Shaped Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Follow along with VeryPink Knits and learn how to make the beautiful Ten Stitch Blanket by Frankie Brown. This video tutorial is going to walk you through the trickier parts of making this blanket so it would be easy for you to complete this project. This is the knit version of the Ten Stitch Blanket.
Information on things you’ll see in this video:
The yarn I used in my finished blanket is Berroco Vintage, in colors: cream – 5104, purple – 5155, and petunia – 51105. I bought three hanks of each (but only used 2 of the cream), using size 7 US (4.5mm) needles. After machine washing and drying, my blanket is 40″ square, with a gauge of 4.5 stitches per inch. (Source)