- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tulips In A Row
- Really Beautiful Mandala Flower Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
This pattern with a mesh filet design is perfect for anybody looking for a more modern design or even for an easy pattern. The Filet Mesh Baby Blanket by HappyBerry is going to have a finished size of 50 inches x 30 inches if you are using the same materials.
You can use the pattern to make a larger baby blanket, a throw or afghan; you get clear directions on how to make a larger or smaller project. The pattern comes in written format and with video instructions. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Pretty and airy, this crochets up quickly and nicely and can be made as big or as small as you like! For larger or smaller sizes, work to odd units of 5. so 15, 25, 35 … 85, 95 etc… This is so that the mesh pattern starts and finishes with closed blocks of double crochets.(Source)