- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Simple Solid Granny Square
- Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Basket With Handles Free Pattern
- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
- Free Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern
This pattern with a mesh filet design is perfect for anybody looking for a more modern design or even for an easy pattern. The Filet Mesh Baby Blanket by HappyBerry is going to have a finished size of 50 inches x 30 inches if you are using the same materials.
You can use the pattern to make a larger baby blanket, a throw or afghan; you get clear directions on how to make a larger or smaller project. The pattern comes in written format and with video instructions. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Pretty and airy, this crochets up quickly and nicely and can be made as big or as small as you like! For larger or smaller sizes, work to odd units of 5. so 15, 25, 35 … 85, 95 etc… This is so that the mesh pattern starts and finishes with closed blocks of double crochets.(Source)