- [Free Pattern] Amp Up Your Stlyle With This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag
- [Video Tutorial] Surprisingly Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket All Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Starfire Is A Great Starter Square!
- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
- Quick And Easy Round Lace Doily
Babies need to stay warm and packed. This waffle baby blanket free pattern is perfect for having a thick, soft, and cozy blanket that every baby will love.
Whether you are an amateur or a pro at crocheting, this is a quick and easy crochet blanket pattern. Try it and you will see how easy this is to complete. A plus point is that once you are done with the afghan, you can cozy up with it.
Easy Crochet Waffle Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Yarn size 3 320 mt-350 yards (3,5 balls of blue 1 ball of white for the newborn size)
5mm hook for blanket
4.5mm for the border
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sirin’s Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!