- Super Quick Circular Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cluster V Stitch
Babies need to stay warm and packed. This waffle baby blanket free pattern is perfect for having a thick, soft, and cozy blanket that every baby will love.
Whether you are an amateur or a pro at crocheting, this is a quick and easy crochet blanket pattern. Try it and you will see how easy this is to complete. A plus point is that once you are done with the afghan, you can cozy up with it.
Easy Crochet Waffle Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Yarn size 3 320 mt-350 yards (3,5 balls of blue 1 ball of white for the newborn size)
5mm hook for blanket
4.5mm for the border
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sirin’s Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!