- C2C Dinosaur Blanket Crochet Pattern
- 10+Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Free Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Blanket Only Takes A Day To Make!
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Is Absolutely Stunning Done In Many Different Colours
Beginners love this video tutorial. It’s really easy to make this beautiful Vintage Granny Square following the easy and fairly slow video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. Use the colors of your favorite season to make a beautiful afghan and cushion cover. Here is a tip: To make this square bigger, use a thicker yarn with a matching hook.
For this tutorial I used the following materials:
– DK/Light Worsted weight yarn in green and white
– 3.5 mm E/4 crochet hook
– Yarn needle and scissors
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.