- Very Easy Magical Crochet Flower [Video Tutorial]
- Learn a New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Pair Of Crocheted Flower Earrings That Can Be Worn With Pretty Much Anything
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
Beginners love this video tutorial. It’s really easy to make this beautiful Vintage Granny Square following the easy and fairly slow video tutorial, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet. Use the colors of your favorite season to make a beautiful afghan and cushion cover. Here is a tip: To make this square bigger, use a thicker yarn with a matching hook.
For this tutorial I used the following materials:
– DK/Light Worsted weight yarn in green and white
– 3.5 mm E/4 crochet hook
– Yarn needle and scissors
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.