- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Seamless Raglan Top
- [Free Patterns] 10 Super-Cute Applique Designs To Delight Children
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern]This 12 inch Afghan Block Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Classic And Cool Varsity Love Socks
The look of these stripes is fabulous. The color choices make this blanket elegant. In case you wonder, you can find these colors at Michaels. This Granny Stripe Crocheted Blanket from Sugar Bee Crafts is beautiful, cozy and beginner friendly. Although there is no written pattern, you’ll find that the video tutorial is very helpful for a beginning crocheter.
I don’t have a pattern for you – I used one from Attic24 and then I also just searched for “granny stripe blanket pattern” to find a few other tutorials. It’s basically a cluster of 3 double crochets, over and over. But here’s the thing – I’m not great at reading patterns. I just want a friend to sit next to me and talk me through how to make it. So I whipped up a quick video tutorial (just 4 minutes!) of the basic idea behind the Granny Stitch for the stripes. Enjoy that awkward awesomeness (and sorry that my camera was set to warm up the light – oops) – –
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions at: Sugar Bee Crafts
Thanks to Mandy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.