- Crochet Mandala Coasters Are Such A Stylish Touch On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Solomon Knot AKA Lovers’ Knot
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Dahlia Flower Afghan Block Using The Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This One Piece Wonder Baby Sweater Pattern Is Brilliant!
This is a beautiful blanket! It is funny, unique and smiley! The Minions Blanket by Milena Irshad is a fabulous gift for any minion fan. The blocks were made separately and then joined. This afghan is easy to make and suitable for beginners. The blanket, made for charity, is aprox. 125 x 100 (cm x cm).
The measurements are app. 125/100 sm. But if you need another size you should calculate the size of blocks and depend f your yarn, to calculate the number of a stitches.
For that afghan I crochet 20 blocks – 7 yellow, 7 white and 6 blue. But if you prefer another diagram you may crochet a different number of color blocks. (Source)
Image source: Milena
Thanks to Milena for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.