- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
- Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Easy To Make Crochet Hat And Scarf Set
- Patty Marsh Shared wearing her big brothers hat I made
This is a beautiful blanket! It is funny, unique and smiley! The Minions Blanket by Milena Irshad is a fabulous gift for any minion fan. The blocks were made separately and then joined. This afghan is easy to make and suitable for beginners. The blanket, made for charity, is aprox. 125 x 100 (cm x cm).
The measurements are app. 125/100 sm. But if you need another size you should calculate the size of blocks and depend f your yarn, to calculate the number of a stitches.
For that afghan I crochet 20 blocks – 7 yellow, 7 white and 6 blue. But if you prefer another diagram you may crochet a different number of color blocks. (Source)
Image source: Milena
Thanks to Milena for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.