- How To Crochet: 76 Crochet Stitches And Tutorials
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- Toadstool Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Tree Skirt Looks Amazing!
Easy crochet is something everybody loves. So, without further ado, this Easy Dishcloth by Kinga Erdem is a very straight forward pattern, easy to make and the finished product looks great. That’s basically what we call a winner! You can not have enough crochet dishcloths, right? So why not, learn a new stitch pattern while making these quick, easy and gorgeous dishcloths?
This crochet dishcloth features an easy stitch with 2 rows repeat that makes a beautiful texture. I hope you’ll enjoy it.
The gauge it’s not important for this project. Depending on your own gauge, your dishcloth could be smaller or bigger as in the pattern indicated. (Source)
Get the pattern: Easy Dishcloth
Thanks to Kinga for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.