- [Free Pattern] Add Warmth And Comfort To Any Blanket With This Cute Granny Square Pattern
- [Video+Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Little Easter Bunnies Are So Cute, It Is Impossible To Pick A Fave!
- [Free Pattern] These Dishcloths Are Hands Down, The Best Dish Cloths Ever!
- Cute Crochet Owl Purse For All The Girls In Your Life
Easy crochet is something everybody loves. So, without further ado, this Easy Dishcloth by Kinga Erdem is a very straight forward pattern, easy to make and the finished product looks great. That’s basically what we call a winner! You can not have enough crochet dishcloths, right? So why not, learn a new stitch pattern while making these quick, easy and gorgeous dishcloths?
This crochet dishcloth features an easy stitch with 2 rows repeat that makes a beautiful texture. I hope you’ll enjoy it.
The gauge it’s not important for this project. Depending on your own gauge, your dishcloth could be smaller or bigger as in the pattern indicated. (Source)
Get the pattern: Easy Dishcloth
Thanks to Kinga for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.