- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat Pattern Can Be Easily Turned Into Just About Any Bug
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Bath Scrubbie And Washcloth
- Midnight Star Mandala Rug Is The Perfect Accent Piece To Any Room In Your Home [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Piggy Carpet Every Child’s Room Should Have
Crocodile stitch is such a beautiful and decorative stitch! It’s perfect for summer objects like summer little bags or sandals or for little gifts. Have you ever wonder how would it work in a square? This video tutorial, courtesy of Crochet Geek, provides detailed instructions on how to make a square crocodile scale stitch. This beautiful pattern allows you to work the crocodile stitch as a never ending granny square. Watch this video tutorial and get inspired.
Thanks to Teresa Richardson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.