- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Bring The Fall Colors In Your Home With This Gorgeous Leaf Coaster Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest, The Easiest & The Funniest Way To Roll Your Yarn!
- [Free Pattern] Everyone Likes This Minions Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Little Blanket Pattern Is Perfect For Some Cozy Couch Crochet
The shell stitch is a great looking stitch with a simple repeat, easy to use for blankets, scarves, hat and lots more. It can be used for projects done in one or more colors. If you’re a beginner and need more help with the shell stitch, check out this video tutorial.
The Baby Blanket using a Shell Stitch we feature today, designed by Nadia Fuad, is a two colors blanket that comes with both a written pattern and a video tutorial. This baby blanket will be 36 inches x 40 inches. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.