- [Free Pattern] Quick And Cute Hair Flower No-Slip Clips Accessories
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat Pattern Can Be Easily Turned Into Just About Any Bug
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- 3 Hour Easy Pattern For Crochet Mittens In One Piece
- Boho Crochet Afghan With Gorgeous Design [Free Pattern]
The shell stitch is a great looking stitch with a simple repeat, easy to use for blankets, scarves, hat and lots more. It can be used for projects done in one or more colors. If you’re a beginner and need more help with the shell stitch, check out this video tutorial.
The Baby Blanket using a Shell Stitch we feature today, designed by Nadia Fuad, is a two colors blanket that comes with both a written pattern and a video tutorial. This baby blanket will be 36 inches x 40 inches. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.