- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bunny Pacifier Will Keep Your Baby Happy
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is So Adorable!
- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
- [Free Patterns] 9 Great Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
The shell stitch is a great looking stitch with a simple repeat, easy to use for blankets, scarves, hat and lots more. It can be used for projects done in one or more colors. If you’re a beginner and need more help with the shell stitch, check out this video tutorial.
The Baby Blanket using a Shell Stitch we feature today, designed by Nadia Fuad, is a two colors blanket that comes with both a written pattern and a video tutorial. This baby blanket will be 36 inches x 40 inches. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.