- [N/A Pattern] This Luxurious Afghan Is Easier Than You Think!
- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Crochet Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
- [Video] How to Crochet The Star Stitch (Great For Coats, Baskets, Purses And Hats)
The shell stitch is a great looking stitch with a simple repeat, easy to use for blankets, scarves, hat and lots more. It can be used for projects done in one or more colors. If you’re a beginner and need more help with the shell stitch, check out this video tutorial.
The Baby Blanket using a Shell Stitch we feature today, designed by Nadia Fuad, is a two colors blanket that comes with both a written pattern and a video tutorial. This baby blanket will be 36 inches x 40 inches. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.