- Christmas Heart Baubles Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
- Delightful Crochet Dragonfly Applique Free Pattern
The shell stitch is a great looking stitch with a simple repeat, easy to use for blankets, scarves, hat and lots more. It can be used for projects done in one or more colors. If you’re a beginner and need more help with the shell stitch, check out this video tutorial.
The Baby Blanket using a Shell Stitch we feature today, designed by Nadia Fuad, is a two colors blanket that comes with both a written pattern and a video tutorial. This baby blanket will be 36 inches x 40 inches. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.