- [Free Pattern] Adorable Back Post Double Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tiny Owl Applique Pattern Is Perfect To Embellish Any Project
- [Free Pattern] Truly Charming Little Square Anyone Can Make
- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
This beautiful Crochet Flower Lattice Stitch is inspired by a Japanese flower crochet scarf pattern. Designed by Debi Dearest, it’s a beautiful stitch, delicate and perfect for any spring -summer lacy item.
The scarf featured in this video tutorial is 3 flowers wide but you can always add more flowers, to make a wider scarf or maybe a baby blanket or whatever you choose to make using this stitch. What you need to know is that are 4 different turns in this pattern and you can find more about this visiting Debi’s blog.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.