- [Free Pattern] What A Pretty White Flower Necklace!
- Easy Chunky Ear Warmer Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] These 10 Beautiful Spring Flowers Will Take The Boring Out Of Any Decor
- [Free Pattern] Gypsy Rose Blanket Is Amazing!
- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
This beautiful Crochet Flower Lattice Stitch is inspired by a Japanese flower crochet scarf pattern. Designed by Debi Dearest, it’s a beautiful stitch, delicate and perfect for any spring -summer lacy item.
The scarf featured in this video tutorial is 3 flowers wide but you can always add more flowers, to make a wider scarf or maybe a baby blanket or whatever you choose to make using this stitch. What you need to know is that are 4 different turns in this pattern and you can find more about this visiting Debi’s blog.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.