- Easy Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- This Sweet And Feminine Crochet Hat Is Just Perfect For Lady Of Any Age
- Brilliant No-Sew Mitered Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern-I’m Impressed!
- [Free Pattern] Brighten Up Your Front Door With This Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
- [Free Pattern] Charming Crochet Flower To Brighten Up Your Life
This beautiful Crochet Flower Lattice Stitch is inspired by a Japanese flower crochet scarf pattern. Designed by Debi Dearest, it’s a beautiful stitch, delicate and perfect for any spring -summer lacy item.
The scarf featured in this video tutorial is 3 flowers wide but you can always add more flowers, to make a wider scarf or maybe a baby blanket or whatever you choose to make using this stitch. What you need to know is that are 4 different turns in this pattern and you can find more about this visiting Debi’s blog.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.