- [Video Tutorial] So Simple And Quick, This Easy Crochet Throw Blanket Is Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
Beautifully shaped, this blanket pattern is quick and easy after you get the hang of the first few rows. This star blanket pattern has a real wow factor and creates a lovely, soft baby sized afghan when finished. Gorgeous, quick, and easy, Chromium Star Blanket by Laura Lynn Hanks is such a great way to turn some (extra) yarn into a very beautiful baby blanket. This fabulous blanket will make a fabulous present for anyone.
Bernat Baby Coordinates Sweet Stripes
2 skeins in Splash Stripes
Size F/5 (3.75mm) crochet hook
or size needed to obtain gauge
Blunt end yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Whole Load of Craft
Thanks to Laura Lynn Hanks for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.