- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Christmas Garland Will Make You Grab Your Hooks And Yarn And Get Festive!
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Mandala Square Will Surely Remind You Of Joy And Happiness
- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
Here is a great way to end your pattern with a spiral edging or spiral fringe. This Crochet Spiral Edging is real cute and different; it looks great on scarves, table runners, baby blankets and many other crochet projects. It’s very simple to make this spiral edging, it’s actually made of double crochet stitches.
The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
It all starts with a chain, and remember: the longer the chain, the longer the spiral will be. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.