- [Free Pattern] It Should Be Impossible For A Hexagon To Grow Into A Square, But… This Pattern Makes It Happen!
- Add A Bit Of Festive Cheer To Your Holiday Table With These Poinsettia Coasters
- It Only Takes 1 Hour To Make This Cute And Easy Little Girl’s Crochet Purse
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Thick & Cushy Crochet Afghan Block
- Seriously Easy And Superb Summer Sweater
Here is a great way to end your pattern with a spiral edging or spiral fringe. This Crochet Spiral Edging is real cute and different; it looks great on scarves, table runners, baby blankets and many other crochet projects. It’s very simple to make this spiral edging, it’s actually made of double crochet stitches.
The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
It all starts with a chain, and remember: the longer the chain, the longer the spiral will be. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.