- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cluster V Stitch
- [Free Pattern] A Striped Crochet Design Is The Perfect Choice For Your First Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Piggy Carpet Every Child’s Room Should Have
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Make Your Jaw Drop
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.