- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- [Written+Photo Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Granny Square Dishcloths
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Baby Blanket It’s Amazingly Easy To Make. Perfect For Beginners!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.