- [Free Pattern] This Has To Be One Of The Coolest Crochet Afghans I’ve Ever Seen!
- Flower Star Snowflake Pattern You’ll Love, Love, Love!
- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
- Extra-Funky! The Latest Men’s Fashion: Crochet Shorts
- [Free Pattern] This Blizzard Warning 9 Inch Square Is Absolutely Gorgeous
“Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them…, Uni uni unicorns I love them…”…This little fellow is just absolutely adorable! Kids are going to love him! Unicorns have horns and you can make them in yout baby’s favorite color. Charley the Unicorn by Janet McMahon is lots of fun to make. I like the shape of this little guy, is much closer to the real thing than some others I have seen.
Finished size – approximately 15 cm (6 inches) tall.
Image Source: ravelry
Thanks to Janet McMahon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.