- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
- [N/A] This Sea Turtle Rug Is Fabulous
- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Happiness Into Your Home With This Colorful Granny Squares Blanket
- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches Illustrated Really Clearly
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.