- [Free Pattern] Classy And Cool Market Tote You Can Use Every Day
- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern To Keep You Warm This Winter
- Crochet Pumpkin Hat With Earflaps Free Pattern For Baby, Toddler And Adults
- [Free Pattern] Loveable And Chic Meadow Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.