- [Free Pattern] Super Cozy And Adorable Owl Pillow Pals
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Textured Sherbet Shell Baby Blanket Everyone Will Love
- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- Decorative Large Crochet Basket Pattern You’ll Love
- Modern Backpack Free Crochet Pattern For All Seasons
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.