- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Pattern To Free Up Some Space In Your Yarn Storage
- [Photo Tutorial] Simple Daisy Granny Square Pattern With Lots Of Pictures To Help You Master It!
- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Lace Stitch
The primrose stitch is a relatively easy stitch resembling roses. It’s a really beautiful stitch that repeats itself. Your starting chain is going to be multiples of 3+2 and you’ll need to know how to make a couple of special stitches in order to make this stitch. The primrose stitch makes a pretty and lacy feeling texture. It can be used for anything from hats, baby blankets and scarves to headbands.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial