- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way Ever To Make A Cute Hexagon Baby Jacket With Ruffles!
- Large Free Crochet Placemat Pattern To Match Any Decor
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Cheshire Cat Costume For Babies
The primrose stitch is a relatively easy stitch resembling roses. It’s a really beautiful stitch that repeats itself. Your starting chain is going to be multiples of 3+2 and you’ll need to know how to make a couple of special stitches in order to make this stitch. The primrose stitch makes a pretty and lacy feeling texture. It can be used for anything from hats, baby blankets and scarves to headbands.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial