- [Video Tutorial] Best Looking Kitchen Cloths ( Dishcloths) You’ll Ever Make!
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
- Fun And Easy Popcorn Hearts Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Granny Stars Will Look Great On Any Crochet Or Knitted Project
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
The primrose stitch is a relatively easy stitch resembling roses. It’s a really beautiful stitch that repeats itself. Your starting chain is going to be multiples of 3+2 and you’ll need to know how to make a couple of special stitches in order to make this stitch. The primrose stitch makes a pretty and lacy feeling texture. It can be used for anything from hats, baby blankets and scarves to headbands.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial