- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Seed Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth With The Perfect Texture For Washing Dishes Or Soaking In The Tub
- [Free Pattern] These Angel Ornaments Are Charming And So Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Monster Pants With Mouth And Teeth
- [Free Pattern] A Must-Have Blankie For Every New Babe
The primrose stitch is a relatively easy stitch resembling roses. It’s a really beautiful stitch that repeats itself. Your starting chain is going to be multiples of 3+2 and you’ll need to know how to make a couple of special stitches in order to make this stitch. The primrose stitch makes a pretty and lacy feeling texture. It can be used for anything from hats, baby blankets and scarves to headbands.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial