- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making This Pizza Amigurumi With Two Different Pizza Toppings
- Easy Crochet Prayer Shawl With An Easy Repeat Pattern
- How To Crochet A Butterfly Step By Step
This is a very cute idea for a fun kitchen dishcloth! Actually, it may be too pretty to use as a dishcloth so you may choose to use them as pot holders or as a doily under a planter. This Plum Blossom Dishcloth by Bernat Design Studio it’s truly gorgeous and the design is wonderful. Also available here. The measurements for this really aesthetically pleasing are 10″ [25.5cm] but you can always reduce the size by dropping several rows of the center circle or using a smaller hook. The project is rated easy, which is great, for a projects that looks so complicated when it’s finished!
Featured image source: Kristy
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.