- Gorgeous Textured Doily- We Can’t Stop Looking At It!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Edging & Picot Join Is Made With A Single Thread
- Bright And Happy Pineapple Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
- Brenda Rebman- Messer Shared #2
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Granny Square Pincushion With Flat Flower
This is a very cute idea for a fun kitchen dishcloth! Actually, it may be too pretty to use as a dishcloth so you may choose to use them as pot holders or as a doily under a planter. This Plum Blossom Dishcloth by Bernat Design Studio it’s truly gorgeous and the design is wonderful. Also available here. The measurements for this really aesthetically pleasing are 10″ [25.5cm] but you can always reduce the size by dropping several rows of the center circle or using a smaller hook. The project is rated easy, which is great, for a projects that looks so complicated when it’s finished!
Featured image source: Kristy
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.