- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Crochet Bookmark For Beginners In Your Favorite Colors
- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
Baby sandals are very cute. To design any type of shoes for babies it takes talent and passion and love for the little feet. Bethany, the founder of Whistle and Ivy has all of them. She creates beautiful crochet shoe patterns for the little ones, baby and toddler. There are many truly awesome patterns on her blog and for this article I selected five. You get the video tutorial and the written pattern for all of them.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Please go to the next page to start seeing 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet.