- [Video Tutorial] How To Adjust The Length Of The Foundation Chain Without Frogging The First Row
- Agatha & Argus Kitties Crochet Patterns Are Gorgeous!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.