- [Free Pattern] Amazing Chevron Baby Blanket
- [Free Patttern] Adorable Crochet Pencil Holder Every Kid Should Have ( At Least One!)
- [Free Pattern] Modern And Stylish Granny Blanket
- Easy Mosaic Throw Pattern With A Fabulous Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.