- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick,Easy & Beautiful Angel Wings Crochet Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- Delicate Cables And Lace Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- Easy Crochet Cable Blanket Any Size You Wish
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Rose
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.