- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Woven Stitch
- Cute Little Boy And Girl Amigurumi Bunnies
- Simple Crochet Granny Shawl To Keep Warm In Cooler Days
- Incredibly Cute Gingerbread Man Baby Booties You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Turtle Love Blanket & Beanie For A Super Cute Baby!
This fabulous square is the perfect way to debut as a designer! Amazingly designed, Floral Dimension Afghan Square by Laurie Dale is made using puff stitches, clusters and scallops, creatively combined to create a gorgeous and fairly solid square. The pattern will give the option to create a 9-inch or a 12-inch square.
This lovely design leaves lots of space for creativity via color changes and therefore the flower you wish to feature in the square. This beautiful floral will let you create a flower that could easily be a rose, a sunflower, a dahlia, really any flower you desire.
H hook (5.0 mm)
Yarn: Vanna’s Choice or similar
Color A: dusty blue
Color B: honey
Color C: brick
Color D: beige
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Laurie Dale
Thanks to Laurie Dale for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.