- Cabled Hooded Cowl Crochet Pattern To Stand Out In The Crowd
- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
- [Free Pattern] Make Everyday A Statement Of Elegance With This Beautiful Neck Warmer
- [Free Pattern] These Bed Of Rose Baby Afghan And Matching Pillow Are Amazing
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
Crochet wine bottle totes are so cute and make great gifts for your wine lover friends. Any wine enthusiast will appreciate such a unique, thoughtful present and your crochet skills as well. The Girls Night Out Champagne and Wine Carrier by Tamara Kelly is a super simple project and works up quick and you can try this pattern out with some of the super bulky wool or double cotton.
The Girls Night Out Champagne and Wine Carrier is the perfect project for any occasion you want to bring a bottle of champagne or wine to – picnics, a night out, dinner at a friend’s house, you name it! It works up in a flash, has a great modern color blocking look, and keeps the bottle safer in transit too! I love this big chunky look, and it’s so stretchy it works for both a standard size wine bottle and the fat bottom champagne bottles. (Source)
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…